Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tips For Expanding Your Class Library

Hello everyone! This summer I have been on a mission to get specific books for family literacy packets (blog on that as soon as I get it finished). While searching for the specific books I have found some great additions for my class library. You can find wonderful books at yard sales, thrift shops, and used book stores. I've bought books for as little as $.10 at yard sales, and at used books store they are normally around $1.50. Great deals right?!?! The only downside is going through all the books, and you should flip through to make sure the pages are not ripped, or wrote on. But this is a very inexpensive way to expand your class library. This is my latest "haul" of used books. I got all these books for around $20!

No comments:

Post a Comment